Nice to see you on the pages of my little personal site.
You can find here a short information about my humble personality, as well as examples of my previous works.
I believe it will be useful for estimation of my skills in HTML page-proofs
Sincerely yours, Roman aka Paradokso
My major specialisation is Transport Technologies, but despite this fact I was always interested in programming.
Creation of the web-pages is a little step in the achievement of this goal.
Now I try to use all opportunities of CSS3 and HTML5. Also I study JS with my previous experience in C++ and Python it will be not so hard to do).
Few facts about me:
- was awarded with an international scholarship (DAAD);
- take part in social activities;
- learn computer science (CS) and others interesting things using MOOCs;
- teach different subjects in university (as lecturer assistant).
- know CSS3, HTML5, Python and C++, PhotoShop;
- diligent, motivated, curious, responsible;
- good command in English (TOEFL iBT - 93 points), skills in German (A2) and Polish;